CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
This policy explains in form of FAQ all the parts of the Policy.
- Till what time can a customer cancel their order?
Customer can cancel the order within 1 hour of placing the order ..
- What all types of Refunds are allowed?
Refund is allowed under the following conditions only
- Customer/s who places an order on IBB for book/s and in case the same book/s becomes unavailable/ out of stock after the order was placed.
- Wrong item or defective or damaged item has been received by the customer
- How do I return a damaged/defective/wrong item purchased on IBB?
In case you have received damaged or defective item please place your return request on WhatsApp (+91 8700088498) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Items damaged/Defective”. Please Include at least 3-4 photos of the damaged packing and the defective item as well. You may also contact our customer care No on +120 490 8232 and our executive will help you with the issue.
- Whose decision will be final in Refund Cases?
In all disputable cases the decision by the Refund executive will be final and binding on both the parties.
- What all costs can be refunded?
- In case of defective/damaged/wrong items being received then complete cost of the item can be refunded or new items can be shipped free of cost as per the decision of the Refund Executive in the customer support team.
- In case of incomplete orders being shipped then cost of the item NOT shipped will only be refunded.Shipment cost on a pro-rata basis will not be refunded.
- In what all forms refund can be given?
Normally store coupon shall be issued (via email) equal to the value of the refund of the and you can use that coupon in your future purchases.
- In what all Case Refund Requests will not be accepted
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns.
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Anything missing from the package returned by you and which has missing price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- Defective/damaged products that are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Product is damaged due to misuse or Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers/ISBN no