IBB Buyer Related Business Processes
In this agreement, Islamicbookbazar.com has been referred to as “IBB” which is owned and operated by M/s IoStar Infotech (P) Ltd. (IOS).
IBB is designed to be a friendly website with focus on customer processes especially the Buyer, the reason for our existence .
Please read the following for related information and in case of any issues please mail us at email@example.com
- When you buy from IBB , please ensure that you must provide us accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete.
- You also agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account, and you will not share with any third party access to or access information for/from your account.
- If IBB finds any unexpected event within its service then IBB reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, or reschedule any such transaction .
- Payment process is done by IBB third party partner (payment gateway), and you will be re-routed to a secure website to complete the payment transaction.
- In case you face any problems with payment gateway then IoStar, IBB and its related organisations will not be held responsible by the user for all such problems.
- Further the user is responsible for closing all the issues with the bank /payment gateway provider directly.
- Dispatch will not happen till full payment has been received by IoStar/IBB.
- Once your payment transaction is completed, you will be re-routed back to the IBB confirmation page and will also receive a confirmation email with your name, order number and the payment amount.
- Please retain this email for your records as this information will be required if you seek any query about payment.